Monday 15 July 2013

My Fetish Weekend

 Hi RPers, 

We spent last weekend at a fetish event. This particular one used to sue anyone who mentioned their name in print, so I’m going to refrain from that. (It’s held in Denver, though.)

In a lot of ways this is my favorite event. It’s only about fifteen miles from home, but we get a room and stay at the event hotel every year. Part of the reason for that is we always have a bunch of special order chainmail pieces to make, and part is that we know so many people there we like to hang out. And we always visit the dungeon.

The dungeon is the best part of most events. This one is huge (about five thousand square feet) and filled with all kinds of cool things. There are lots of St. Andrew’s Crosses, of course, but also scaffolding, a puppy play area (one of my favorite things to watch), a dome (like on a playground), spanking benches, and something that we’re very proud of: the medieval-style rack that our leather family built and donated to the event.

Watching the people in the dungeon is the most fun, though. Almost everyone dresses up, so you’ll see the most gorgeous leather outfits, along with many naked people, human ponies and pups, scads of gender-bending fun, nuns, schoolgirl costumes, leashes (not just on the puppies), and the most gorgeous selection of shoes outside of a Hollywood premier.

We did a great scene on Saturday night that consisted of me tied up and blindfolded, sitting in a chair while Sir pounded on my back, shoulders, and thighs with 4 different kinds of drumsticks, hands, a firehose, a crop, and probably other things that I wasn’t completely aware of. There’s something about the energy of a huge dungeon like that. You can close your eyes (or be blindfolded, as the case may be) and just take in the noises and the vibes going on around you. It gives me the most wonderful, submissive buzz to absorb the energy while processing the different sensations Sir is giving me.

I also looked around the room, before our scene and as we were leaving. There were lots of people having things done to them that I wouldn’t have negotiated for, but afterwards (even if it’s the next morning) they were all happy and satisfied that they’d gotten some need or other fulfilled by being subjected to whatever it was. One girl was walking around with huge purple feathers attached to her back with needles (kind of like in The Masters of Falcon’s Fantasies!). At least one person was completely encased in plastic wrap (no thanks!). A couple were suspended upside down (interesting, but I think I’d have to work up to that).

I think that’s why you find public dungeons in so many BDSM books. You can have a very satisfying BDSM relationship at home in your bedroom, but going to the public clubs and events adds so much, from a validation that you’re not as weird as your family might think, to getting lots of new and interesting ideas of things to try. But mostly, for me, it’s the sense of community that I love. If I have a leash on and am only half-dressed, nobody thinks I’m weird. They don’t look at me and wonder how I have the nerve to wear something that shows my boobs or my legs. They just smile and go about their business, knowing that my kink might be different than theirs, but as long as nobody’s really getting hurt or being forced into anything, it’s all good, and we’re all in this together, somehow.

All the Best,
Kasi Alexander

Kasi Alexander writes as Cassidy Browning
Her Newest Release is available 





Nikki Sutherland can’t believe her luck. She’s won an all-expenses paid trip to the BDSM resort Clifftop Fantasies to co-author a book with her idol, erotic romance author Candee Appelbaum. Unfortunately, Candee is really a man—a very good-looking man—named Kane Harris. Another gorgeous hunk, Dante Hunter, is also at Clifftop to market the resort owner’s new cookbook, Stealth Veggies. The guys are both younger than her and way out of her league—or so she thinks. Even worse, Kane is a wisecracking eccentric with a skewed fashion sense and an odd taste in music who writes late at night with a bottle of wine. Dante likes to do his thinking during yoga or biking, things Nikki hasn’t done in years. Nikki’s journey teaches her the difference between reading hot, sexy ménage scenes and living them with the two best-looking guys she’s ever met. Can she handle the Writes of Submission?



6 comments:

  1. I love this and now I really want to go to a dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Damn Im just drooling at the pictures the words create!
    Chris NoOne

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing i would love to attend a dungeon too. pretty sure i would be overwhelmed but it sounds fantastic. thank you for always sharing about your lifestyle i feel honoured to be held in such trust by you guys. xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you all had an amazing time...and to see something particularly close to a scene in your book would be amazing...and it being one of my most favorite ones from The Master of Falcons Fantasies with the feathers ...it's something I would love to see and maby try for myself...Thank you for sharing as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant post Kasi! Thank you for sharing your experience. One of these days we're going to have to get the whole RP group into a dungeon...do you think we can find one that could handle us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post Kasi. I am way to skittish to participate, but reading this makes me want to go to a dungeon just walk around and observe...scantily clad, of course.

    ReplyDelete