Wednesday 12 March 2014

MAN CANDY

Well since Jenika decided to do a little man candy I thought I might as well make it a week of Man Candy !!! So here are a few of my favorite pictures. Yes, Cherie Clark I am going into my hottie closet to select a few delicious pictures. 

A Kiss is just a Kiss .....



Sometimes being Bad is so Good







  A Rope is a tool except when it is Art




 Three is a crowd or ..........Not






 Cuddling is good for the Mind and Body





And sometimes we just need a giggle





 I hope you all enjoyed these pictures as much as I did

Sinfully Sarcastic,

Shmuttmeister





2 comments:

  1. Ha hahahaha I loved them all. But i think for just the lol factor the smurfs clean up crew was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew if anyone would comment Cherie it would be you

    ReplyDelete