Tuesday 11 March 2014

Man Candy and Inspirational Tuesday - Jenika Snow


I thought it would be fun to have a post about the smexyness that inspires us. I have a special folder on my computer that I stash a bunch of sexy photos, ones that help inspire me to write a scene, get a character in my head, or heck, just look at it! I surf Google and Pinterest, see someone that catches my eye, and put it in a little folder to ogle at when I’m in need ;) . Of course my husband would probably like the folder dedicated to him…lol
I am sure I am like many other people that write stories, and see the characters in my head and go from there. But, I did want to share a few pictures from my “special” folder, ones that actually have clothes on, that I have looked at countless times when I need that little extra jumpstart. Maybe this will give others the inspiration that they need one day! But regardless if it does it for you or not, it sure is fun to look at!

This one if for a nice little Shifter Fix                                    


 Dom anyone?  

                                                                                                  



Assassin?  



I have used this particular one to get into a bondage scene. And I am a sucker for a guy in a suit!






Anyone else like a man that takes control? 




And this one is just because…look at him!








So, what do you need to get inspired? Do you have your own folder with naughty little pics in it? Do you have a favorite that go back to countless times? What about a song or book, movie or scene that you’ve read form one of your favorite authors that has stuck in your mind and you go back to it repeatedly?

Jenika 




*pictures acquired from Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. My gosh some of those were hawt. I must go search pinterest me thinks.

    ReplyDelete